The Asociación Española de Codificación Comercial (“AECOC”, the Spanish Commercial Coding Association) is a Spanish association with official headquarters in Barcelona, Ronda del General Mitre, 10, and NIF (Tax ID): G-08.557.985. AECOC is registered at the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, in the Statutory Deposit service of the Sub-Directorate General of Programming and Administrative Action. You may contact AECOC at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A simple visit to our Website does not involve any obligation to provide information of any kind. Your privacy and the safeguarding thereof is our number one priority. In the event that you provide us with any personal information through the Website, the information collected through this Website will be used in the form, for the purpose, and with the limitations and rights established in the applicable regulations on the protection of personal information.
- PURPOSE OF INFORMATION STORAGE
- AECOC has a personal data file which it uses in order to process your information in accordance with the purpose for which it is collected.
- The information collected through the various forms accessible on the Website will be included in the aforementioned personal data file:
- Newsletter: if you request so and/or expressly authorise us, we will send you commercial communications about AECOC events, products and services through email or other equivalent electronic media. You may revoke the consent you have given for sending the aforementioned commercial communications by electronic media by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating “BAJA” (DEREGISTRATION) in the email subject or by marking the corresponding box in each commercial communication you receive by email.
- Contact: on the Website we provide you with a contact form, through which you can submit queries, requests or comments. If you provide us with your contact information, we will try to contact you to resolve your queries.
- By entering your information in any of the aforementioned forms, you consent to your personal information being stored in our files for the aforementioned purposes. All fields marked with an asterisk on the forms must be completed as a mandatory requirement for the formalisation of the contracting or for admitting your query or comment. In the case that you do not complete one of these, we may not be able to attend to your request. No information considered to be specially protected by current regulations will be requested.
- AECOC guarantees that the information provided will not be accessible to anyone other than AECOC and that it will only be shown at the request of its owner, provided that this is duly accredited.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
One method of collecting additional information from your visits to our Website, such as the most visited pages or the most solicited services, is by registering your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. The IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer every time you surf the Internet. All websites that you access immediately detect the presence of your computer through its IP address. When you access any of our pages, your IP address is automatically stored. This information is collected for the sole purpose of compiling statistics on visits to our Website, which allow us to better understand the functioning of our service and to improve it day by day.
- USER RIGHTS
- You will have the right to access your information that has been stored in our files, at any time, as well as the right to rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment thereof (“ARCO Rights”). You may exercise your ARCO Rights by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following address: AECOC, Ronda del General Mitre, 10 (Barcelona).
- In any case, in order to exercise your ARCO Rights you will need to prove your identity by providing a photocopy of your valid identity document or passport.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- Without prejudice to the rights that may correspond to you as a user or consumer, for any litigation arising from the access to, existence, use or content of the Website, you expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to you and submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts of Barcelona.